Your privacy is vital to our firm and our employees. Therefore, Webenzi.com’s policy is to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://www.webenzi.com/, and other sites we own and operate under.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to enable your marketing needs. We collect fairly and legally information deemed necessary, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain this collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested services.
What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
We don’t publicly share any personally identifying information with third parties except when required to by the law.
Our website may link to external sites that we do not operate. Please be advised that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may not be able to provide you with some of your desired services. We respect your choice!
Your continued use of this site will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions about how we handle and utilize users’ data and personal information.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Webenzi.com starts working on a project upon receipt of a down payment. Unless otherwise specified in writing, the client is charged the remaining balance upon project completion. Websites are made live upon project completion when all payments are cleared. Hosting and domain name registration fees must be paid monthly if applicable.
2. Additional services come at additional fees, on a fee-for-service basis or an hourly rate. If clients require additional services, the correspondent fee is added to their invoice, and they are charged accordingly.
3. Delays in the completion of the project may occur if:
4. All our services are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We continue working once our clients are delighted with their solutions. That is our commitment. However, Webenzi.com will under no circumstances be held responsible for satisfying unreasonable expectations or requesting Webenzi.com’s discretion to decide whether or not a request or an expectation is reasonable or lies within the scope of the offer of services to its client. For example, suppose the client purchases a particular service but to be fully satisfied. In that case, Webenzi.com judges that an additional service is necessary, then it is no longer Webenzi.com’s responsibility or commitment to satisfy the client. In other words, Webenzi.com guarantees 100% satisfaction within its original agreement with the client, according to Webenzi.com’s understanding.
5. Services or part of services (i.e. elements of a project) that the client has approved are considered services with which the client is 100% satisfied. Therefore, any further work on these services (project elements) will be invoiced accordingly.
6. Unless specified otherwise, all project statuses are set as “completed” after three months (calculated from the first payment date). This means no more work will be done on that project, and no service will be provided. This doesn’t apply to hosting and domain name registration services, provided independently of the project status and only according to the client’s payments.
7. If the client is unsatisfied with Webenzi.com’s Services, the client can request a refund on unused monies. Webenzi.com will be happy to exercise a refund after doing it on review.
About credit cards data processing
Please keep in mind that for security reasons, Webenzi.com always:
About this site
Webenzi.com strives for clients to leave their experience on the 3rd party sites; some sites call our clients and spend 30 minutes – 1 hour on the phone with them, going over the whole experience of their experience with us.
All rankings developed and posted by 3rd party review sites or represented the independent opinion of 3rd party review sites and are derived by independent judgment, analysis, and subjective/objective criteria. By developing and posting such rankings, 3rd party review companies make no representations or warranties regarding the rankings’ accuracy or factual basis.
Users of the rankings hereby acknowledge and agree to perform their own due diligence to come to well-informed decisions of their own. The Users hereby acknowledge that the rankings are to be used as an instrument in making such decisions but should not be viewed as an authoritative end-all to any evaluations.
About Webenzi.com’s web design projects and offices
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please email us at email@example.com. Thank you for doing business with us! We appreciate your cooperation.